Valentine’s is just around the corner, and that means lots of treats and sweets! Today I will be showing you how to make my favorite sweet and salty treats.
- Square pretzels / snaps (don’t use butter snaps)
- Hershey’s Hugs chocolates, unwrapped
- Milk Chocolate M&M’s, I used the Valentine’s pack
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with a wax paper and align pretzels on cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Top each pretzel with one Hershey’s Hug chocolate.
- Bake in preheated oven for 4 – 5 minutes, or until the chocolate is shiny and soft (but NOT melting, the chocolates should still hold their shape).
- Remove the cookie sheet from oven and carefully place one M&M in the center of each soft Hug. Press down on M&M to spread the chocolate.
- Allow the Pretzel M&M Hugs to rest until chocolate has set and store in an airtight container to maintain freshness. Sometimes it helps to place the cookie sheet in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to set the chocolate.
Easy peasy lemon squeezy!