Boys… sometimes they can be the hardest people to shop for. I know because I feel this way every year when it comes to shopping for my boyfriend’s Christmas present. I have all of these ideas, but when it really comes down to it, I really have no idea what to get him. For my second day of Blogmas I give you gift ideas for him!
1. Engraved Pilsner Beer Glass ($6.00) – This engraved beer glass is the perfect personalized gift for your man and it is only $6! I don’t think you can beat that!
2. Team Knit Hat (price varies on the team) – If your guy loves sports you can’t really go wrong with sports related apparel. I found this hat at nflshop.com.
3. Team Woven Poly Tie (price varies on the team) – A sports tie is a professional way for him to show off his team! I found this tie at mlbshop.com.
4. Team Stainless Steel Wrap Tumbler (price varies on the team) – A team tumbler is the perfect way for him to support his team and not look like a basic girl drinking Starbucks (lol). I found this tumbler at fanatics.com.
5. Cards Against Humanity ($25.00) – This game is so much fun (and dirty) that you can both enjoy playing with your friends.
6. Just the Ticket: Ticket Stub Organizer ($14.39) -This ticket stub book is perfect for any guy that is a concert or sporting event junkie and loves to keep tickets!
7. Elixir Blue Must-Haves for Men Gift Kit ($19.50) – Pamper the man in your life with the clean-rinsing hair & body wash, ultra-refreshing deodorizing body spray, and premium shave cream from Bath & Body Works! These products smell so clean and fresh, and are definitely a gift you guy will love.
8. Vineyard Vines Performance Baseball Hat ($24.99) – If your guy is preppy, a Vineyard Vines baseball cap is a perfect gift for him! Hats come in handy in the summer at the beach or on those bad hair days (yes, boys have those too).
1. Star Wars Cookie Cutter Set ($29.95) – If you guy is like mine and loves Star Wars, then he will love these Star Wars cookie cutters! I actually found these because my cousin’s husband added them to their wedding registry last year.
2. Mr. Beer Premium Gold Edition Homebrewing Craft Beer Making Kit ($49.99) – If your man is a beer drinker, this beer kit would the perfect gift for him to make his own!
3. Nike Men’s Sportswear PO Fleece Hoodie ($45.00) – You can’t go wrong with a cozy fleece hoodie!
1. Dollar Shave Club Subscription ($55.00 for 3 months, $85.00 for six months) – If you want to give your man a gift that will keep coming throughout the year, then the Dollar Shave Club subscription is the perfect gift for him! Plus these razors a perfect! I’ve even heard of girls using these razors because they are so nice.
2. Piece Stainless Steel Personalized BBQ Set ($80.00) – With this gift your man can barbecue in style! This could also be a great gift for dad.
3. Vineyard Vines Shep Shirts ($98.50) – I got one of these quarter zips for my boyfriend last year and he wears it all the time! It’s a perfect zip up for the preppy boy in your life.
4. Express Loyalty For Men ($59.90) – This cologne smells so good!
5. Nike Men’s Free RN Running Shoes ($99.99) – I also got a pair of running shoes for my boyfriend for our anniversary last year. These are perfect if your guy likes running or if he just likes to wear casual shoes. They are comfortable and still stylish!