It’s December 1st and you know what that means… It’s the moooost wonderful time of the yeaaaaaar! There are only 25 more days until Christmas! This year I will be participating in Blogmas and posting every day until Christmas (25 blog posts all related to Christmas/winter!).
For my first Blogmas post, I have rounded up some of my favorite gift ideas for her. These gifts range from accessories to makeup, jewelry and more!
1. Clinique Sweet Kissers Set ($25.00) – These mini Chubby Sticks are perfect for someone that loves a lip moisturizer with color! Chubby sticks are one of my favorite Clinique products and I think they are so perfect for you lips! They have just enough color for a casual look.
2. Starbucks Stainless Steel Gold Tumbler ($19.95) – Who doesn’t love a gold tumbler for their coffee? Plus it is festive for the holidays!
3. J.Crew Plaid Scarf ($19.95) – You can’t go wrong with a plaid scarf. No matter your style, any girl would love this scarf!
4. ColourPop Forever Or Never Full-Size Kit ($25.00) – ColourPop is my favorite liquid matte lipstick and this set has the perfect winter colors she will love! I personally believe these are just as good as the Kylie Lip Kit and you get 5 colors for less than one lip kit!
5. Sephora Collection Face Mask Set ($25.00) – These masks with six different ingredient-based flavors are perfect for taking care of your skin in the winter.
6. Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Fragrance Mist ($25.00) – Bombshell is one of my favorite fragrances and with the fragrance mist you don’t have to pay an arm and a leg for the scent.
1. Tarte Tartelette Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette ($45.00) – This palette is actually on my wishlist! It has gorgeous colors that are perfect for any occasion!
2. S’well ‘Birch Wood’ Stainless Steel Water Bottle ($35.00) – These water bottles are so popular right now. Not only are they popular, but they keep your water cold for hours! Plus this white wood texture looks marble-y.
3. MarlyLilly Monogrammed Scalloped Wallet ($49.99) – This monogram wallet is a perfect personalized gift for that special girl in your life. Plus the scalloped edge allows you to stylishly carry your money!
4. Kate Spade Leopard iKat iPhone 6 Case ($26.00) – This leopard case is the perfect stylish case for winter!
5. Pandora My Princess Stackable Ring ($45.00) – Remind your girl she is the princess in your life with this ring from Pandora! My boyfriend gave me this ring for our anniversary last year and I wear it every day!
6. Photo Book (starting at $28.99) – Nothing is more personal than a photo book full of memories.
7. Kylie Cosmetics Koko K Lip Kit ($29.00) – The Kylie Jenner Lip Kits are a huge hit this year and come in so many shades. My personal favorite is KoKo K.
2. BP. ‘Trolley’ Bootie ($84.90) – I bought these booties about a year ago and they are perfect for fall and winter fashion. They are so easy to style with any outfit whether it’s dressy or casual.
3. J. Crew Excursion Quilted Down Vest ($84.00) – This vest is another staple piece every girl should have in her closet!
4. Urban Decay Naked2 Palette ($65.00) – This palette has the best and prettiest neutral colors that will go with any outfit!
5. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Blue Camera ($69.99) – This film camera is perfect for the girl who loves to take pictures and save the memories. The best thing about it is the camera instantly prints the little polaroid-style photos!
6. Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Eau de Parfum ($68.00) – As I mentioned earlier, Bombshell is my favorite fragrance! The scent is a little sexy, but not too overwhelming.
8. Record Player (most at $99.00) – A record player is the perfect gift for any music letter! Record players give you a classic feel and today you can buy so many new or old albums on vinyl.