Who says you can’t have dessert while on a healthily living program? 😍 As you all know, I started my wellness journey with Arbonne in late 2017, and I have been working on finding healthy alternatives since. I posted this yummy treat in my Instagram stories earlier this week and you guys wanted to know how they are made so today’s blog post will be my Arbonne Chocolate Almond Butter Cups Recipe.
I made my own version of almond butter cups this weekend because I was craving something sweet but didn’t want something loaded with sugar and super processed – so, of course, I found a way to use Arbonne’s chocolate protein powder to make them. Plus, you only need three ingredients and they are no bake! There’s always a healthy option to foods you’re already eating.
What you’ll need:
- A small bowl
- A cupcake pan
- Organic coconut oil
- Arbonne chocolate protein powder
- Organic almond butter
- Melt 6 tablespoons of organic coconut oil in a small bowl the microwave
- Mix the coconut oil with 2 scoops of Arbonne chocolate protein powder
- Once mixed, fill 2 tbsp of the mixture in each cupcake cup and put in the freezer for 5-10 minutes
- Grab the almond butter and top the frozen mixture with 1 teaspoon of almond butter
- Take the remaining mixture of coconut oil and protein powder and pour over the almond butter
- Freeze for 5-10 minutes and ENJOY 🤤
IT’S THAT EASY 🙌🏼
Comment below if you try these and tell me what you think!